Local Rules for Aintree Golf Course and Driving Range
Relief must be taken without penalty from all man-made tracks within the boundary of the course. Relieft must be taken without penalty from all concrete mahole covers within the boundary of the course. The plantations next to the ditch on the 3rd and 12th fairways are to be treated as GUR from which play is prohibited.
The following are deemed as penatly areas:
- The ditch prior to the hedge on the 3rd and 12th holes.
- The pond on thr 5th, 6th, 14th and 15th holes.
- The ditch on the 7th and 16th holes.
- The brook on the 4th & 13th holes and the 6th & 15th holes are Penalty Areas.
Players Are Requested
- To repair all pitch marks.
- To rake all bunkers.
- To replace divots.
Please keep up with the game in front, not just in front of the game behind.
Out Of Bounds
PLEASE DO NOT PLAY ANY SHOTS FROM THE GRAND NATIONAL RACE COURSE !
The road is the perimeter of the course and a ball is considered to be out of bounds if it comes to rest on it, or cross it.