Terms and Conditions for Aintree Golf Centre
Terms and Conditions
- No bag sharing on the course. If there are 2 or more people playing on the course, then each player must have their own bag with clubs, to allow for a quicker pace of play.
- No trolleys or bags on the tees and greens on the golf course.
- No more than 4 players in each group on the golf course and footgolf course
- If you're on the course you must play from the correct tee boxes, for example men from yellow tees and women from red tees.
- When you can can you keep in mind good course ettiqute.
- No studed football boots will be worn on the footgolf course or on any golfing facilities.
- No football sharing on the footgolf.
- Golf staff do not provide any golf clubs unless they are for lessons with Scot.
- On the driving range there will be no more than 4 people per bay.
- No golf shoes are to be warn in the Cafebar 19.
For the full T's and C's please visit this link below:
I agree to the terms and conditions set by Aintree Golf Centre ___